Los Angeles Fire Department
Visit your Neighborhood Fire Station
What We Can Do For You!
The men and women of your Los Angeles Fire Department are pleased to arrange a visit to any Neighborhood Fire Station in the City of Los Angeles.
Who Do You Call?
What We Need From You!
- Which Fire Station you wish to visit.
- Number of persons in your group.
- Approximate age of visitors.
- Any special purpose or needs associated with your visit.
- Telephone the Fire Station you wish to visit and confirm arrangements.
- The Public may schedule a visit between the hours of 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
- To assure safety, large groups with young children must include an adequate number of adult chaperones.
- If driving to the Fire Station, please park your vehicle so that it does not block the response of a Fire Engine or Ambulance.
- Visitors are permitted only when our Firefighters or Paramedics are at the Station.
- The need for LAFD members to attend drills, participate in training classes,
complete station duties, maintain equipment and perform inspections, may require us to limit or adjust the time spent with visitors.
- Visits may be abruptly ended or postponed if personnel must respond to an emergency!
- Public Safety employees and others on Official Business seeking a Formal Agency Visit or Ride-Along must contact Fire Department Headquarters directly.
Who Can You Talk To?
You may also view a map and roster of all Neighborhood Fire Stations.