The Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) actively shares information, images and videos with the public through external social media platforms. The LAFD welcomes the public’s input and invites questions and comments. Please note, however, that submissions are reviewed for inappropriate content. In accordance with the City of Los Angeles social media comment removal policy, comments containing any of the following are subject to potential removal and/or restriction:
- Off topic comments unrelated to the original post
- Obscene content
- Threats to any person or organization
- Solicitation for commercial products or services
- Conduct in violation of any Federal, state, or local law
- Encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that compromises the safety or security of the
public or public systems
- Content that violates the privacy or security of an individual
or a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the City of Los Angeles may amend its comment policy at any time.
The opinions and comments submitted by the public do not reflect the opinions and positions of the LAFD, its officers or employees.
For all official business and any feedback requiring prompt action or a formal reply, we welcome you to contact LAFD Administration directly via: http://lafd.org/about/contact